Do you need money? would you rather opt for a secure and reliable means of borrowing? Learn more about payroll loans offered by the Bank of the State of Sergipe.
It is important to inquire about the fees and conditions involved before hiring a payroll loan.
Different reasons may lead someone to take out a loan. Faced with so many options available today, payday loan is interesting because it is versatile and can be used according to needs. In addition, your fees are deducted directly from the salary or benefit, which expedites and guarantees your release and discharge.
At Banco do Estado do Sergipe, payroll loans are offered to state and municipal public servants who are active, inactive, retired, pensioners, city bankrupt employees, city councilors, mayors and employees of private companies agreed with the Bank.
See in this article the advantages, requirements, conditions and other important information to get your doubts about payroll deductible loans from Banco do Estado do Sergipe.
How does the payroll loan of the Bank of the State of Sergipe work?
BANESE is dedicated to offering the best solutions to collaborate with the economic, social and cultural development of Sergipe. To this end, the Bank is aware of the reality and needs of the population in order to provide useful and appropriate options.
The rules for contracting payroll loans are established by the Central Bank, but the conditions vary due to the type of agreement between the paying companies and banks and also according to the profile of the client. In general, it is important to be aware of the following factors:
- The loan is intended for customers who receive salary through BANESE’s current account
- Payment must be made in fixed monthly installments, directly discounted on the customer’s payroll or paycheck
- It is possible to repay the loan through a minimum of 24 and a maximum of 120 installments
- For more information regarding interest rate and time to release credit, contact the Bank
- The credit will be available a few days after the analysis, approval and signing of the contract
In order to be able to contract the loan, the company or paying agency must have an agreement with the Bank. This will enable and ensure the realization of this type of financial transaction in a safe manner.
Deadline for payment
Flexible payment terms are a differential offered by BANESE in the contracting of payroll-deductible loans. The following deadlines are offered:
- Consigned INSS: 72 months
- Consignado Público (State and municipal servers): 84 months
- Consigned (Servers of the City Council): 48 months
- Private Consignment: 36 months
What is assignable margin?
This margin, a necessary information for the contracting of the credit, is defined by the employer and indicates the maximum limit to be deducted from the amounts related to the disbursement of consigned loans made by the Bank.
Therefore, the credit analysis is based on the data of the assignable margin, since it will be possible to determine exactly the effects of the payment of installments of loans or credit cards on the monthly income.
How to check the assignable margin?
This information is provided by the employer. It is possible to find it on the paycheck or by consulting the HR department of the company.
- The loan is made without consulting the SPC and SERASA
- Fixed installments for discharge allow better financial planning
- The Bank offers credit renewal based on the analysis of the assignable margin
- It is necessary to go to a representative of BANESE taking RG, CPF, proof of residence and proof of income
- In case you are retired or pensioner, also carry a document with the benefit number
- If you are a City Clerk, also bring proof of effective bond
- If you are an Alderman or Mayor, you must also take possession or diploma
Before deciding to make the loan, it is very important to read the agreement, get all the doubts and to know about the rates and values involved. Through the Total Effective Cost (CET) document, it is possible to access this information and thus compare the conditions offered by different banks, making sure to make the best choice.
Payroll deductible credit can be a great solution to take out small or large debts because your rates are deducted from your paycheck before it even falls into the account, excluding the possibility of delays and nonpayment.
However, having a lower than usual amount to pay for expenses over a few months or years may require planning and commitment. So, one should carefully analyze the pros and cons before making the loan. Taking this step recklessly can, instead of bringing a solution, bring about many problems.
Did you find the article useful? Do you have any tips on payroll deductible loans at the Bank of the State of Sergipe? Talk to us in the comments section!